location is flexible depending on candidate.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop, maintain and expand a high level of knowledge in resolving title exceptions, preparing and gathering necessary documents and clearing pre-closing conditions in the loan origination and processing area to confirm proper lien position.
· Prepare servicing documents when requested by branch office personnel or outside legal counsel. Documents may include consents, subordinations, partial releases, releases, extensions/continuations, mortgage addendums, and other documents.
· Manage and conduct online searches for the Association. Work directly with vendors to develop and maintain online search processes, procedures and licenses, complete searches when requested by association staff, and stay abreast of changes in software and county/state requirements.
· Enhance customer service by establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships with Association staff, title and abstract companies, outside legal counsel and AgriBank staff.
· Associate Degree, or equivalent experience.
· Three or more years of legal training or related administrative experience in a lending environment or equivalent.
· Knowlegde of servicing actions relative to real estate collateral and document preparation.
· Knowledge of collateral valuation process and ability to manage the collateral values in the lending system.
· Knowledge of AgCountry regulations and ND, MN, SD and WI federal law.
· Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.